SARCI Insights for SCM Analytics is a set of statistical algorithms that are used to find meaningful patterns and knowledge in order, shipment and transactional and sensor data.
Typically, as a first step and based on available data, a business model is created in consultation with people working in the target area. The algorithms are then run on reliable historical data and fine-tuned further for exceptions.
Depending on data reliability, tremendous improvement in multiple aspects can be obtained in by enabling data-driven decisions at strategic, operational and tactical levels. It encompasses virtually the complete value chain: sourcing, manufacturing, distribution, logistics and finance.
- Choice of different methods, FIFO, Wt.Avg
- Built-in Statistical Models
- What-If analysis
- Splicing & Data Visualization
- Data Validation & Cleansing
- Comparison with Historical data
- Exception & Variance Analysis
- Demand Forecasting
- Pricing Trends
- Holding Cost of Inventory
- Purchase Schedule & Lot-Size
- Freight Schedule
- Production Planning
- Procurement Strategy