The SARCI SCM-Drills is a suite of tools that are custom built to automate the repetitive tasks involved in the collection, analysis and reporting of supply chain data. The workflows in many cases also have external dependencies which cause frequent changes in planning, costs, compliance and other areas. Beyond a point, the company operations need a system to track the process status, independent of the people & report on the actual data.
SCM-Drills helps integrate multiple systems data including external customer or supplier portals into the flow of data by using robotic process automation, thus giving an extremely cost-efficient way to overcome enterprise IT bottlenecks.
Furthermore, the intelligence of Excel-based calculation strewn across the desktops is consolidated and replicated across the enterprise, and importantly maintained across time.
SCM-Drills is an essential part of the modernization of the supply chain function of firms that look to technology for higher productivity and reliability, free from manual, error-prone practices.
- Customized to Client environment
- Excel Automation
- Robotic Process Automation
- Paper to Excel OCR Conversion
- Statistical Methods Built-in
- Verification of Data
- Step-wise Approvals
- Log Generation & Versions
- Quotations & Sourcing
- Sale Order Costing
- Order fulfilment and inventory updates
- Payments and invoicing
- Customer service, including tracking
- Picking and/or packing
- Selling across multiple channels
- Setting and tracking revenue and expansion goals
- Applying bulk actions for high-order volumes