SARCI FIN-Drills provides a journal entry validation system that enables you to review accounting data with a pre-configured rules that map journal entries to ledgers & aids in the automated posting to the actual ledgers with additional verification rules.
Journals can be automatically validated, and posted based on dynamic data from multiple sources, including ERP systems, Accounting s/w, Bank Statements, and Credit Card and POS statements. With a fully auditable trail, this solution will help save you time along every step of your journal entry process.
Available in consultation with our Partner CA & ICS Firms.
Given below is an Example Workflow of how the automation will typically work.
- Centralize Journals Management
- Automate Journal Creation
- Streamline Workflows
- Standardize Recurring Entries
- Interface with Excel / SAP / Tally
- Pull data from Web Portals
- Bank / Credit Card Fees
- Intercompany Allocations
- Loans/Interest Entries
- Matched Items Within Threshold
- POS Clearing Entries
- Revenue & Cost Allocations
- Resolving Unmatched Exceptions
- Tax Calculations & Accruals